Evaporating systems for cooling eucold Use the simplest and at the same time the most technologically efficient solutions. They significantly reduce operating costs for cooling and maintenance when used in industrial and commercial sites with large vzduhoobmen.
In modern production and commercial premises, as a rule we have a large amount of active heat sources-machines, thermal treatment facilities, powerful lighting fixtures, welding machines, etc. Very often, during the summer, the temperatures in the buildings reach inadmissible levels and reduce labour productivity.
The evaporating cooling systems Eucold, are autonomous facilities that cool the air, using the principle of water to absorb heat. Heat flows through the flow of airflow through the humidified filter element.
These facilities are easily mounted on the roofs or walls of the premises. Use electricity only for fans and to operate, you need to plug into the plumbing.
Compared to traditional air conditioning systems, Eucold has some important advantages:
- Shortens the value of the necessary equipment to 70%.
- provides multiple vzduhoobmen.
- Ability to set individual operating modes in different areas of the room.
- Low cost of operation and maintenance of the equipment.
- Improves working conditions and protects the environment.
- Reduces energy consumption to 80% (only fans consume electricity).