UTbeams e panel designed for installation of ceilings, between exposed beams of metal or wood. The width of the panel can be reduced by a knife of up to 45 cm or with a manual saw up to 40 cm. In length, the bezel can be cut into two halves of 120 cm. This can create different combinations of panels. Due to the high ratio (88%), active to a common surface, the utbeams panels can achieve greater power per unit area. The dimensions of the panel are 240×120 cm. It can be divided into smaller modules, so as to increase the adaptability of the system and increase the radiant surface.
- Thermo-insulation plate of beaded expanded polystyrene, density class 200, 39 mm thick, shaped so as to accommodate the aluminum heat exchangers;
- Aluminium heat exchangers with a thickness of 400 ct, shaped to cover the hydraulic circuit;
- Hydraulic circuit, made of sandwiched tube with an intermediate oxygen barrier PE-Xc 8x1 mm, has a special shape to be conveniently connected to the ends of the main pipeline and is positioned so that, if necessary, the panel can be easily intertwined in two smaller modules 600 x 1200 mm;
- Main pipeline of multi-layer PeX-Al-PeX 20x2 mm, built-in panel along the central axis, jointed at the edges with tees to a hydraulic chain of 8 mm and has the possibility to connect, by means of a quick connection with a button, to another panel or supply line. The main pipelines are not fastened to the panel to allow for inspection of connections, free movement in temperature extensions and tolerance for slight discrepancies;
- A longitudinal channel for electric cables (optional) cut into the heat insulating plate (28 x 20 mm), located between the two main pipelines and used for the connection of the electrical wiring to the places where the lumen is installed;
- Plasterboard, type Habito Activ ' Air® 6 or 12.5 mm, which improves the quality of the air in the premises and reduces the volatile organic compounds VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds), in particular formaldehyde (10.2 kg/sqm); On the surface of the plasterboard there are glass fibers for mechanical strength, heat conductivity is and absorbs the sounds; White is in color to facilitate finishing works and has a laser-embossed drawing of hydraulic chains and signs for fastening screws of 40 and 60 mm. The plate is glued to the whole set of aluminum heat exchangers with vinyl adhesive, which is produced on a water basis. The width of the panel can be reduced by a knife up to 45 mm or with manual circular up to 40 mm. In length, the panel can be cut into two halves, as well as be sawn into two in width, so the smaller modules obtained from 1200 and 2400 mm can be combined in many ways.
Full features you can see here.