Utbeams is a radiant panel designed for the installation of ceilings, between exposed beams of metal or wood. The width of the panel can be reduced by a knife of up to 45 cm or with a manual saw up to 40 cm. In length The panel can be cuted on two on 120 cm. This can create different combinations of panels. Due to the high ratio (88%), active to a common surface, the UTbeams panels can achieve greater power per unit area. The dimensions of the panel are 240×120 cm. It can be divided into smaller modules, so as to increase the adaptability of the system and increase the radiant surface.
- Thermo-insulation plate of beaded expanded polystyrene, density class 200, 39 mm thick, shaped so as to accommodate the aluminum heat exchangers;
- Aluminium heat exchangers with a thickness of 400 ct, shaped to cover the hydraulic circuit;
- Hydraulic circuit, made of sandwiched tube with an intermediate oxygen barrier PE-Xc 8×1 mm, has a special shape to be conveniently connected to the ends of the main pipeline and is positioned so that, if necessary, the panel can be easily intertwined in two smaller modules 600 x 1200 mm;
- Main pipeline of multi-layer PeX-Al-PeX 20×2 mm, built-in panel along the central axis, jointed at the edges with tees to a hydraulic chain of 8 mm and has the possibility to connect, by means of a quick connection with a button, to another panel or supply line.
The main conduits are not attached to the panel to allow for inspection of connections, free movement of temperature extensions and tolerance of minor discrepancies;
- Longitudinal channel for Electric cables (optional), cut into a thermal insulation plate (28 x 20 mm), located between the two main lines and is used for passing the electrical cables to the places where the moons are mounted;
- Plasterboard, type Habito Activ ‘ Air ® 6 or 12.5 mm, which improves indoor air quality and reduces volatile organic compounds VOC (volatile Organic compounds), in particular formaldehyde (10.2 kg/sqm); The surface of the plasterboard has glass fibers for mechanical strength, Toploprovodim and absorbs the sounds; White is in colour to facilitate finishing works and has a laser tracing drawing of hydraulic circuits and signs for fastening screws of 40 and 60 mm. The plate is affixed to the whole set of aluminum heat exchangers with vinyl glue, which is produced on water basis. The width of the panel can be reduced by a knife up to 45 mm or with a manual saw up to 40 mm. The panel can be cut into two halves, and can be cuted in two widths, so the resulting smaller modules of 1200 and 2400 mm can be combined in many ways.
Full features you can see here.