Detachable panel for heating and cooling, with dimensions 600×600 mm, and a hydraulic circuit, which ends with two snap-in 90 ° fitting.
Utquad metal is available in a wide range for all needs. The panels are simply placed to lay on the supporting structure, providing quick access for control and inspection over them. These panels can be mounted on visible or hidden constructions, have a superb vision and are suitable for all modern interior solutions.
• Thermo-Insulating Supported by beaded Plistirol, density class 200, 35 mm thick, shaped so that To accommodate the aluminium heat exchangers;
• Aluminium Heat exchangers, pre-formed, thickness 400 pm, shaped so that To cover the hydraulic circuit;
• HYDRAULIC Chain, made of sandwiched tube PE-Xc avg. 8×1 mm, with an intermediate oxygen barrier. At both ends of the chain there is a snap in fittings;
• Wide A range of metallic finishes, a wide range of colors and a variety of decorations to satisfy any design requirements;
• Panels are available with visible edges or edges that are hidden in the structure.
The metal radiant panels Utquad metal were Designed to facilitate operations in inspections of installations above ceilings in the Public premises. Designed and constructed of components with high heat Indicators, metal panels are an ideal solution for environments where there is a need for Good sound insulation and excellent aesthetic environment:
• Conference Halls
• Open Spaces
You can see the full features here.